COVID January 2022 Update
January 4, 2022
In light of current developments in regards to the Omicron variant, QMUNITY remains fully committed to providing safe spaces that continue to support the most marginalized members of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community in BC. As such, the following steps have been taken:
- Our Information & Referrals Services (Q-Desk) has not changed, and will remain open for calls, e-mails, and walk-ins
- QMUNITY’s office will remain open at limited capacity with many members of staff working from home; our community spaces will maintain enhanced COVID safety measures that include the wearing of face coverings, physical distancing, and where possible, virtual meetings and engagements
- All volunteers and practicum students will be moving to virtual until January 31, 2022
Programs and services:
The following groups and programs will be held virtually until January 31, 2022:
- Seniors & Older Adults Programs (for questions, please contact email@example.com)
- Counselling & Wellness Programs
- Trans ID clinic
- All Support Groups
- Youth Drop-Ins virtual meet-ups until further notice, email Kole (he/him) at firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting link. Please check back our website and social media next week for updates
The following groups and programs will be in-part available in-person:
- Information & Referrals Services (Q-Desk) will remain open for calls, e-mails, and walk-ins.
In all instances, QMUNITY will continue to monitor government guidelines and adjust safety measures and protocols as needed to keep staff, volunteers, and community members safe. For any questions related to COVID-19 safety and/or program changes, please contact us at email@example.com.