COVID-19 Bute St. Clinic Important Updates, June 5th
June 9, 2020
Clinical Services Update – June 5, 2020
The Bute Street Clinic remains closed at this time due to clinical staff supporting COVID-19 related activities. The BCCDC Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Clinic at 655 West 12th Avenue in Vancouver will continue to offer limited and essential services only, until the fall. Services available include:
- Assessment of symptomatic individuals
- Treatment for STIs
- Treatment and testing for contacts to STIs
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) care (initial assessment and follow-up care)
- HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) care (initial assessment and follow-up care)
Visits for routine STI screening and other non-urgent appointments will not be available in-person until the fall. Individuals may be able to access the BCCDC Get Checked Online (GCO) service for routine STI testing now. Please visit www.getcheckedonline.com for more information.
BCCDC STI Clinic Phone Hours
- Mon-Wed: 8:35 am – 4:15 pm
- Thu: 9:35 am – 4:15 pm
- Fri: 8:35 am – 4:15 pm
BCCDC STI Clinic Hours
- Monday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. Please check back frequently for any further Bute St. Clinic updates.