A hub for the LGBTQ2SAI+ community.
Community organizations meet daily at both our Main Location and our Accessible Office to run projects and initiatives that contribute to improving queer, trans, and Two-Spirit lives in BC. Our strategically located facilities allow them to be more easily accessible to many LGBTQ2SAI+ folk. Each space includes high-speed Wi-Fi; additional room-specific features are detailed below. Access to a kitchen can be arranged. A site tour is offered by appointment.
All spaces, with the exception of the Accessible Office, are located on the second level of the building. Please be aware there is a flight of 23 stairs to reach the rooms.
- Main Location
1170 Bute Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 1Z6
The Meeting Room is an ideal open space for large social or support group meetings.
- $30/hr or $120/day Standard rate, $20/hr or $80/day Community Member rate (see eligibility criteria)
- The room comfortably seats 20 to 25 people
- Comfortable chairs
- Large windows
- Two fans
The Training Room is perfect for large presentations, seminars, or group meetings.
- $40/hr or $160/day Standard rate, $30/hr or $120/day Community Member rate (see eligibility criteria)
- The room comfortably seats 30 people
- Large dry-erase board
- Folding tables (upon request) and chairs
- Skylights, two heaters, and three fans
TV and Projector Rentals
QMUNITY offers the following equipment for rent, subject to availability:
- A 32″ HDTV can be rented for $10/hr or $40/day (includes Blu-ray player)
- A BENQ Digital Projector can be rented for $10/hr or $40/day (VGA cable supplied)