Eligibility and Rental Request
Rate Eligibility Information
QMUNITY room rentals are provided for a Standard rate and a discounted Community Member rate as described below:
- Current QMUNITY members (individuals or businesses) receive the Community Member rate. Membership can be purchased or renewed here.
- Organizations with a mandate to serve LGBTQ/2S communities receive the Community Member rate. In addition, the Community Member rate may apply for organizations renting space for LGBTQ/2S specific events (e.g., financial planning for LGBTQ/2S couples).
- If you believe you qualify for the Community Member rate, please include your mandate as well as any supporting documentation (e.g., website link) when completing the rental request form below.
QMUNITY will offer a full refund of your event payment, or will cancel any scheduled invoice as long as you notify QMUNITY — in writing or through telephone — 48-hours prior to the start of your booking.
- Information and Referrals Coordinator
- [email protected]
- (604) 684-5307 Ext. 110
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Fees apply as currently published.
- Security and other forms of deposit and/or advance payment may be required and at the sole discretion of QMUNITY.
- Space, furniture, and equipment are subject to availability; additional fees may apply. Some furniture and equipment may not be available in certain spaces.
- Renter agrees to pay all fees as a result of damages or loss of equipment.
- QMUNITY reserves the right to apply tiered rates and fees as it deems appropriate and at its sole discretion.